2851 Bedford Avenue
Aligns with Master Plan
March 2018 - Submitted to the DRP
- Proposed senior rental housing redevelopment of 3 buildings along Bedford Avenue to 24, 1-bedroom units. 10 units will be fully accessible.
- All units will be affordable to households with incomes up to 60% AMI.
- All 3 buildings are designated as Historic Places and the redevelopment will maintain the historic characteristics.
- The URA currently owns the property. They are seeking acquisition from the URA.
May 2018 - Sat before the DRP
- The DRP determined the project was in alignment and scored the project a 91% out of 100%.
October 2018 - Presented to the community
- Presented at the community meeting on October 25, 2018
- Received a score of 96%
November 2020 - Revisited the DRP
- Presented updated project scope of Phase I to DRP
- Project now includes an additional building
- 16 Adaptive Reuse Units, 24 New Construction Units, 37 Rehab Units, 1 Commercial Space 3,500 sq ft
- All additional units are 100% Affordable
- DRP is currently Scoring the Project
|View the Executive Summary||325.89 KB|
|View the Schematics||1.05 MB|
|View Parking Schematics||177.26 KB|
|View Project Narrative||332.83 KB|
|Community Presentation||1.27 MB|
|Letter of Support||574.53 KB|
|Updated Narrative Phase 1||424.33 KB|
|Updated Executive Summary||352.83 KB|
|Updated Floor Plans Phase 1||4.8 MB|
|Updated Presentation||1000.72 KB|