Growing a business is a challenge in today's tough economy. Now, more than ever, it is important to take advantage of available resources. The Hill CDC is here to make it easier to access the resources that a growing business needs.
The Hill CDC, in collaboration with community partners, such as Urban Innovation21, local universities and the Diversity Business Resource Center (DBRC), provides business services to entrepreneurs and established businesses that are seeking to set up shop in the Hill District. Physical space and business support are offered at the Hill CDC office as part of the third floor BizLab program. Training and workshops are offered at the first floor Business Center as part of the BizU program.
- Business Incubator Space
- Business Resources
- Long-Term Office Leasing
- Business Start-Up Training
- Business Financing Training
- MWDBE Certification Workshops
- Want to participate in our Pop-up Retail?
- Interested in our Business Leadership Academy for Social Transformation (BLAST) Program?