Aligns with Master Plan
Charlotte Ka and Mobutu Reynolds
February 2018 - Submitted to the DRP
- Nearly complete 4,400 square foot communal space to meet, reflect, learn, and create. The first floor wil be a gathering space and an art gallery. The second floor will be a visual arts and education studio. The third floor will serve as visiting artists' residences that can house up to 2 artists. The fourth floor will be occupied by owners Mbutu and Charlotte.
- Seeking a facade grant from the URA to complete their project.
March 2018 - Sat before the DRP
- The DRP determined the project is in alignment and scored the project an 89% out of 100%.
April 2018 - Presented to the community
- Presented to the community on 4/17/18
- Received a cumulative score of 93%
- Sent support letter 4/24/18