Aligns with Master Plan
April 2018 - Submitted to the DRP
- Proposed 22-new construction townhome units in a partnership between Amani Christian Community Development Corporation, Macedonia Development Corporation, Bridging the Gap Development, LLC, and the Housing Authority City of Pittsburgh (HACP).
- All units will be affordable.
- Upon completion HACP will own and manage the units and rent to tenants via their project-based voucher program.
- Moody Nolan, a national-black owned Architectural firm has been selected to design and engineer the units.
- Plan is to have units completed and delivered by Spring 2020.
May 2018 - Sat before the DRP
- The DRP determined the project was in alignment and scored the project an 84% out of 100%.
July 2018 - Presented to the Community
- Presented to the community on 7/19/18
- Received a cumulative score of 82%
August 2018 - Support Letter
- Sent Support Letter 8/3/18