LOVE Project presents
EQUITY AND INCLUSION 412
Join the LOVE Project for an interactive panel discussion on equity and inclusion in Pittsburgh from a diverse group of activists representing different communities and sectors in the city.
DATE: Saturday, May 11, 2019
TIME: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Carnegie Library Homewood, 7101 Hamilton Avenue Pittsburgh, PA
Registration for this event is FREE!
The Master of Ceremonies for the day is Claudy M. Pierre, owner of Arnold's Tea and Eminent Hospitality Solutions Co.!
- Halima Tammy Thompson, Poverty Expert, Nationally Sought After Speaker, Executive Producer of We Wear The Mask, a documentary released in 2017 highlighting the stigma associated with women in poverty, and the Owner of T3 Consulting and T3 Media
- Dakota R. Garilli, Queer Educator and Writer
- Felicity Ansonia Williams, Esq., Racial and Economic Justice Advocate and Community Development Professional
- Jessica Semler, President of Young Democrats of Allegheny County and Columnist for Pittsburgh Current on social issues, politics, and culture
- Dena Stanley, founder of Trans YOUniting, a non-profit organization in Pittsburgh that advocates for the transgender community, and provides participants with positive role models and opportunities for those in need of supportive services, and Owner/Operator of Maddezsweetz, a boutique bakery which specializes in an array of delicious goods
- Heather Hopson, founder of Motor Mouth Multimedia, a communications and marketing firm, and creator of Single Mom Defined, a photo essay and video series about single-Black motherhood
- Brian Kirchner, Multi-Million Dollar Producer Residential, Investment, and Commercial Real Estate Expert
Our panel will also include a special guest!