HILL DISTRICT CONSENSUS GROUP MEMBERSHIP - COMMUNITY MEETING
Tuesday, February 12th
Hill House - Main Building, Floor 2
1835 Centre Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The agenda includes..
• Kirk D. Holbrook, Director, Community Engagement Center in the Hill District, University of Pittsburgh
• All in Pittsburgh, Ivette Mongalo-Winston, Shad Henderson, Dr. Jamil Bey
• Housing Opportunity Fund, Celeste Scott
• Justin Belton, URA Department of Housing, Residential Facade Improvement Program For Neighborhood Property Owners up to 5k matching grant for street facing façade improvement. These programs are offered in 6 neighborhoods throughout Pittsburgh, one of them being The Upper Hill.
- Program Overview
- Can only be used for residential properties
- Does not have to be owner occupied
- No income requirements
This meeting is opened to the public and community members. Please share with your family, networks, and encourage others to come learn more about important community initiatives and the Equitable Development: Path to an All-In Pittsburgh.
Community announcments are welcome!
Light Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact 412-697-4692, jamilah [at] hdcg.org or hardeman [at] hdcg.org