Join the Hill CDC as we host Biz + Tech Bootcamp. The Bootcamp is for individuals who have been in business for at least one year and will focus on introducing the technology skills that are needed in the retail, food, construction, and artist/creative industries in a post-COVID-19 society.
All Things Construction - Part 2
Presenters: Gene Boyer and Mike Tarle
Topics covered will include:
- Document Management (Ex. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) sites, vs. platform-based systems).
- Overview of different types of hardware and how to use on job sites and office
- Accounting software for construction jobs and project costs
- DropBox to organize project documents
- iPads to help with onsite construction operations.
Register at www.hilldistrict.org/register