2116-2130 Fifth Avenue
Aligns with Master Plan
- The development project was given a score of 82% - B by the DRP, and found to be in alignment with the Master Plan.
- Developer submitted to the Development Review Panel
- Developer presented to the Development Review Panel
- Beacon Communities and Uptown Partners are proposing new construction of 51 apartments on Fifth Avenue near Moultrie St. The new building will consist of a mix of workforce housing, market rate housing, and affordable housing. Construction is proposed to start in mid- to late-2023.
- Total number of units are 51
- 11 of those units are market rate
- 40 are affordable
- 51% of units will be affordable to households at 51% AMI or below; 27% to households at 60% AMI or below
- 3 parking spaces for quick drop offs
- The DRP determined the project was not in alignment and scored the project a 79%- C
- Developer is being scheduled to present to the DRP committee to incorporate feedback
- The Development Team presented during the November DRP meeting, in response to the given feedback
- DRP determined that the proposed project was in better alignment with the Greater Hill District Master Plan giving a score of 82% - B
- The Development Team has been invited to formally present to the broader Community during the Quarter Community Meeting in March 2023