43 Vine Street
Does Not Align with Master Plan
March 2018 - Submitted to the DRP
- Proposed a 70-space flat surface private parking lot with landscaping to service the tenants of the MedTech Building located in Uptown.
- Seeking a local artist to use the lot as a canvas.
- Project includes the demolition of existing buildings on site.
- Seeking zoning variance.
April 2018 - Sat before the DRP
- The DRP determined the project was not in alignment and scored the project a 51%.
- Offered to work with community orgs to create a more comprehensive development in alignment with the Master Plan.
- Developer declined.
- Therefore the project was not advanced.